Monday, September 12, 2011

7 Things Sunday + A Break

This week, I fancy...
1.  Such a pretty place.  From Broken Skyline.

2.  I love the bright blue clock against the yellow floral background.  Perfect!  From Danielle.

3.  Uhm.  I need this!  From ModCloth.


4.  Sigh. <3


5.  I want a VW bus so bad!


6.  Yaaarn!

7.  I watched Dirty Dancing for the first time recently, and boy do I love it.

----------------------------- 

Also, due to recent developing personal issues, I'm going to take a bit of a break from the blogging world.  I'm not yet sure for how long.  I have a lot of figuring out to do and brave faces to put on.  I hope you all can understand.
I will be back soon, though.
Take care, lovelies.
xo, Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤