Thursday, August 11, 2011

What's In My Bag?

Hello, folks!  Today I thought it would be fun to take a peek inside my bag.  I've, surprisingly enough, never done a 'what's in my bag' post here on the blog.
My bag usually has quite a bit more mess than this, but luckily I cleaned it out a few days ago! :]  Anywho, here's what's inside...
 A peek in my purse...
1.  My daily planner.
2.  A small pouch I made a few years ago.  It holds extra pens and chapsticks.
3.  My wallet.
4.  Glasses!
5.  Glasses case.  I seriously don't know what I would do without it.  My glasses would be SO broken.
6.  Rosebud strawberry lip balm.  I LOVE this stuff.
7.  ELF lip balm and a pen.
8.  My old iPod!  I can't bear to part with it.
9.  Coin purse
10.  Lotion, for when I have to use public restrooms.  Ugh!
My purse is from Charlotte Russe.  It's so nice and roomy.  It used to be my mom's, but I traded her for it!

So there you have it!  That's what's currently floating around in my purse.
Have you ever done a 'what's in my bag' post?
xoxo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤