Monday, August 8, 2011

My First Attempt At Painting

My first attempt at painting...
My first attempt at painting...
Early this morning, I decided to make my very first attempt at actually painting something.  Mind you, I'm really not artistic in that way.  My dad can paint scenery like a dream, and my uncle is wonderful at pin-striping and drawing, but those talents seemed to have skipped over me.  I want so badly to be able to draw and paint though, so I decided to give it a try on this recycled notebook.
I doubt I used the proper manner for painting at all.  My brushes are old and worn.  I used those little bottles of Apple Barrel acrylic you use on wood and ceramics, because that's all I had.  It's not perfect, but I do think it's darn cute!
I'd like to experiment with water-colors a little, too.  I love how water-color paintings look.  They're so dreamy.

I'll be back later with my Day 8 photo!
xxoo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤