Wednesday, August 17, 2011

August Photo Challenge // Day 17

August Photo Challenge // Day 17
Today's Photo: On The Shelf
This little shelf is perhaps one of my most favorite parts of our room.  The shelf, duck, and gnome came from various thrift stores, and the sewing machine clock was a Christmas gift from my parents.
I remember when I found the gnome, I was so excited.  I love gnomes, but rarely ever find them in the thrift store.  I snatched him up and once I pulled him out of the bag at home, I noticed that his little arm had been broken clean off.  I was so sad!  Luckily, Sean's a wizard with glue.  He glued his arm back on, and you can't even tell it was once broken!

xoxo, Allie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤