Friday, February 4, 2011

Charlie Brown.

I've done a whole lot of nothing over the past few days.  I've been trapped inside for three days straight (due to weather), watching episode after episode of The Office, wishing my life was more like Jim and Pam's.
I've done a lot of reading, and even more thinking.
I've been thinking about my life (do I sound weird?), and where I'm at versus where I want to be.  I've thought about quitting my job.  I've thought about the fact that my handwriting is atrocious and that I can't draw to save my life.  I've thought of how I'm not as creative as you.
I've also realized quite a few things.  Like, how I wish sometimes that I could turn off my phone and computer and just hide.  Or how normally, I'm too scared to truly put myself out there on my blog.  But I'm not anymore, because this is my blog.
I've also realized that I need to quit eating Doritos.

I should go to bed now, but that means I surrender to the possibility of work tomorrow, and I'm not ready for that.  So instead, I'll stay right here.

Charlie Brown

8 comments:

Marthaamay O_o said...

Are you still there?

Always remember that you can just hide for a while, and you don't have to answer your phone every time it rings. It's nice to do.

Out on a limb said...

Keep pushing forward girly...you'll break through soon enough.

Lauren said...

I had a whole bag of doritos to myself today. Nomnom.
You're not weird. Everyone has these little internal chats with themselves.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pic and really honest post. Dorito's rock my world...tangy cheese all the way :) xx

p.s. you're not weird...not in the slightest.

Lauren said...

i kinda feel that way right now as well. it'll get better. :)

Summer Athena said...

you are beautiful -- inside and out. i was afraid to put myself out there on my blog at first too. but once i did it, i never looked back and people will appreciate it.

Amber Schmidt said...

I wish my life was more like Jim and Pam's too.. I developed a crush on a Jim-like boy over break, but he already had his Pam. Does that make me Karen? Yikes. Time to drop that crush.

ps; You are just lovely. Believe it. :)

Cara said...

Today whilst at work I was considering quitting. If it wasn't for the fact I need the money, I'd have been gone a while ago. & No, you don't sound weird. I think about that all the time. I've not had Doritos in ages! Love them. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤