Happy 2011, dearies! I hope this year has started off wonderfully for all of you. It certainly has for me...I couldn't have asked for a more inspiring start to my year. Lately I've been thinking of all of the goals I want to achieve throughout 2011. I have so many personal, crafty, and blog goals, and I thought I would share them all with you. :)
1. Make the necessary changes for a healthier body, soul, and mind.
2. Organize my space and time.
3. Grow more confident in myself and my abilities each day.
4. Find my happiness.
5. Move back to Oklahoma, to Seattle, or anywhere that's beautiful.
6. Use my creativity to its absolute fullest.
7. Read more books, listen to more music, wear more dresses.
1. Learn to crochet! (I started on this one last night!)
2. Create a pretty, inspiring space for all of my projects.
3. Further develop my sewing, scrapbooking, plastic canvas, and embroidery skills.
4. Open my Etsy!!!
6. Take a sewing and crochet class.
1. Blog for me, not anyone else.
2. Make as many new friends here as I can.
3. Attend a blogger meet-up! (Texas/Oklahoma blogger meet-up, anyone?? :) )
4. Push back the fear I have of sharing the more personal aspects of my life on my blog.
5. Develop my photography skills! I want to have pretty pictures to look back on. :)
That's it, so far. I'm sure I'll think of many more. There's so much that I want to do this year.
What are some of your biggest goals for 2011?