Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Photo A Day

This photo was actually taken a couple of days ago on a little trip Sean and I took to the park.  It's been awfully rainy and wonderful out the past couple of days, so I've been lazy and haven't taken any new pictures!
I'm still struggling to feel inspired each day, and I was wondering...what do you do when you need a little inspiration?

Also, a super-congrats goes out to two people...1. Katie of Skunkboy Creatures, who announced that she's having a little girl today!  and 2. One of my best friends, Michael, is at the hospital right now! with his girlfriend, who is giving birth to their little girl!
Yay!

Well, I'm off.  Have a lovely night!
xoxo, Allie.

4 comments:

CupKay said...

haha that picture is adorable, you are so cute!

Allie said...

Haha, thanks!!! :)

Summer Athena said...

I adore this photograph of you!

Holly Knitlightly said...

Haha aw cute! When I need inspiration, I read blogs! Haha. I am soooo behind on blog reading (I'm reading everything from oldest to newest!) which is why this comment is so late, haha.

And I just saw the thing on the side of your blog about being pen pals! I'd love to be pen pals with you! :) Want a pen pal from Canada? hehe.

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤