Monday, September 6, 2010

7 Things Sunday!

Happy Sunday (well, Monday) everyone!  Here are 7 pretty little things to kick the week off:

 1.  I saw this print on Wayne Pate's website, and can't get over how cute this little guy is!

2.  This librarian locket from Sparkle Peach.  So, so pretty.
3.  I need this print from The Meadowlark.

4.  Days at the park with the Mr. ❤

5.  Mandi's lovely kitchen makeover!
Found via Apartment Therapy.

6.  Sean and I are thinking of moving to Seattle once our lease here is up.  Exciting, no?


7. The most adorable fall coat from Ruche!

That's all there is...there isn't anymore! (extra points if you know where that's from! C:)
G'night, everyone!
xoxo, Allie.

8 comments:

Amber Schmidt said...

Madeline!!!! <3

I love this post, by the way. You always find such adorable things on the web.

Bee. said...

that print is so adorable.
& i love the little sparkle peach jewellery!
lovely post.

Unknown said...

I looooove that coat!!!! It's super cute.

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous that you are moving to Seattle. I love it there. That librarian locket is to die for. Love it.

Vicki said...

Aww, I love pike place market! I haven't been there in forever! =) & I love that print of the girl and the deer...

Allie said...

Thank you ladies, for all your sweet comments!

Amber Rose: Yes! It is Madeline! :)

Summer Athena said...

I love that kitchen makeover too!

Holly Knitlightly said...

Ooh I want that coat!

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤