Monday, August 23, 2010

A Peek Inside Our Home...

In the living room...
The couch and end table are probably two of my most favorite thrifted pieces.  The couch is sooo comfy, and on the end table, you can see the little plastic canvas T.V. I made.  It holds T.V. remote coasters. C:

In the kitchen...
All of these cute dishes were found in an old camper that belonged to my mom's uncle.  She said they're from the 60's. <3

Our bedroom.
I only photographed my side of the bed, since Sean's is a mess.  C:

The pendant laying on top of my jewelry box is of the Space Needle.  Sean bought it for me at an antique store, and I just fell in love with it!  I miss Seattle so very much.

(click pictures for a better view!)
The end.
C:

Happy Monday, everyone!
xoxo, Allie.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

cute cute cute! hehe, my hubby's side of the bed is always a mess too! :) Men.

Thera Joyce

Christina Rambo said...

Lovely!! You have great taste.

Anonymous said...

Your home is so pretty! :)
I love that couch and your comforter! :)

http://littlesugarmonster.blogspot.com

Holly Knitlightly said...

Ah your house looks so cute! I loooove those plates!

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

you made that little tv? ohsocute!

Anonymous said...

Wow, your home looks so cosy and comfy :D

Eva said...

I remember those old egg-beaters! So handy actually why don't they make them anymore..

http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

Allie said...

Thank you! :)
I'm so excited over how my little place is turning out.

amylou:Yes! I made the little t.v.! And there may be something similar in an upcoming giveaway of mine. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤