Friday, August 27, 2010


I made this little pillow for Dr. Frankenstein's kitty bed, (yes I made a pillow for my cat. C:) buuut he doesn't like to lay in it.  I thought the fabric was too cute, though.
Today was a long and stressful day, and I'm glad it's over.  But tomorrow Sean and I are off to my parents' house for the weekend.  :)
Also, I have a new header!  I know.  I know.  I change my blog up like I change clothes. (Not literally, ha.)  But, a dear friend of mine made this header and a new button for me, and I think they're too cute not to use.
(Plus I get bored so easily with the look of things. Ugh. I'm awful!)

Anywho, I'm off.
Have a happy Friday!
xoxo, Allie.

8 comments:

Lulu and her whimsical ways! said...

this is a gorgeous header, truly and that pillow for your cat is so cute - such a same he doesn't want to sleep on it! x

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute little pillow!

Bee. said...

sweet lord.
i'd best avert my cats eyes.
he'll get jealous of your crafts & leave me.

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

love the new look

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

LOVE the new header! Great job on the little pillow. So cute!

Hunter and Hannah said...

WHAT A CUTE BLOG!

xoxo
hannah :)

Allie said...

Thank you! C:
He loves to lay on his new pillow - as long as it's in my chair, and not in his kitty bed, haha. :)

And thanks for all the loverly compliments on my new header!

Unknown said...

That pillow is darling! Great job on it!

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤