Monday, July 12, 2010

A Quick Question For You All!

Hello, hello! I'm back for a quick little post!

We unfortunately still do not have our internet set up. I feel bad about my blog being so inactive lately. But, I had an idea today! I was curious if any of you would like to guest blog! I've seen guest bloggers on other blogs before, and I think it would be great! I'd also be happy to feature multiple guest bloggers over a few days, since I imagine it will still be a few before we have internet.
So, if you're interested, send me an email at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com, and we can talk out the details!
I'll hopefully be back soon!
Thanks, guys!

xoxo, Allie. <3

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! I have missed you friend! Glad you're okay. :)

Allie said...

Hello, Miss Thera!
I need to go catch up on your blog! It's been faaar too long! I hope all is well! ^_^

xoxo, Allie.

Amanda said...

hi there! i tagged your blog! http://amanda-yourstruly.blogspot.com/2010/07/hey-thanks.html

QuiteQuaint said...

hello
lovely blog, this is the first time ive stumbled across it. having a guest writer sounds like a good idea, especially if you cant get online at the mo.
love your glasses by the way x

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤