Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mom! :)

This post is a few days late, but I recently found a box full of old pictures, many of which are from when my mother was my age.  I had never seen too many pictures of her from then, but after seeing these I've noticed I'm almost an exact replica of her!
Anyways, I would like to share with you the wonderful woman that is my mother:

My mom is such a strong woman.  She's always so supportive of me, no matter what crazy thing I want to do.  I've become so much closer to her over the past couple of years.  I only hope that I can be as wonderful a mother as her. :)
Are you anything like your mom when she was your age? :)

I'll be back later with details on a new feature I will be adding! :)
Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤