Saturday, September 22, 2012

Quiet.

Untitled
Little-Mushrooms
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
It's been very quiet around the blog over the past month...please forgive me!  I never imagined that once school started, I wouldn't have time for anything.  I've managed to snap a few photos here and there, but I'm missing my beloved camera more and more each day.

Today is the first day of Fall - my favorite!  I can feel it coming...the air is cooler (although not cool yet by any means).  I've been consuming chai tea like the world's in short supply.  All of the stores have their oranges and yellows and muted browns proudly displayed.  I've been dreaming up Halloween costumes and patiently waiting for the pumpkin patch/corn maze to open for the season.  Siiigh...I wish this time of year lasted all year long.  Don't you?

Happy Fall, dear friends.
xo, A.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤