Sunday, June 24, 2012

Relaxing

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled On both Friday evening and Saturday morning, after an awful day at work on Friday, I suggested to my mom that we take an adventure to some of our favorite flea markets and antique stores.  While my mom wasn't entirely up to either trip, it ended up being quite relaxing for both of us.  (Despite the unbearable Oklahoma humidity mixed with the almost-unbearable Oklahoma summertime heat.  Those of you living in this part of the country know just what I'm talking about.)

On Friday evening we ventured into a little flea market here in Glencoe and I walked away with a new set of bed sheets, a pretty teacup, and another one of those fancy, oversized embroidered dresses (anyone know what they're actually called?).  Those fancy dresses are pretty perfect for summer.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
And on Saturday we putted to Guthrie in my little car in hopes of finding some wonderful antique treasures.  Guthrie is such a lovely little town...I could spend all day driving around eyeing the fancy homes.  I found a nifty little Minnetonka moccasin keychain in the first booth of the first antique store we went in to.  I didn't know if I wanted to buy it, so we spent the rest of the day venturing in and out of other shoppes before I decided I wanted it and went back to buy it.  Curse my indecisiveness.

The end of the weekend has me wanting to bury my head in my pillow.
xo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤