Saturday, June 30, 2012

Blackberry Tea

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
My dad made his heavenly iced tea a few days ago, and I decided it needed something extra-special, like  blackberries.  Luckily, we had some leftover blackberries from the farmer's market sitting in the refrigerator.  I didn't exactly know what the best method of getting these delicious dark berries into my tea was, so I smashed them with my fingers.  My fingers turned purple and messy and I was still picking blackberry bits out from under my fingernails the next day.
The tea was delicious, so I would say it was well worth it.  I think next time I may add honey.

On Monday, I went with a friend to see Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World.  It was cute and funny and it made me think about what I would do if the world were ending in a few weeks.  I'd probably try to make my way to Seattle one last time, before hunkering down with my dear loved ones.  What would you do?

Tomorrow, my mom, brother, his girlfriend, and I are going on an adventure to see this charming attraction. I'm quite excited, since I have a big old soft spot in my heart for odd attractions and unusual roadside things.
Happy Weekend!
xo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤