Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sprouts

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
They're growing...slowly, but ever-so surely, they're growing.  Although some of them haven't been able to make the transition into their big-kid pots very well (like the one in the blue pot, and one other...and my two Ranunculus plants, I fear...), my little sprouts are finding their way up towards the sunlight more and more each day.

We put our tomato plants in the ground today.  Tomorrow comes the squash, cucumber, zucchini, corn, and okra.  It has been so lovely here the past few days, it's almost all I can think about.  What is it about these perfect days that just makes everything seem so...perfect?  I just want to spend every waking second outside piddling about.  But I know that would result in a much unwanted sunburn...

Happy Sunday!
xo, A.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤