Monday, December 26, 2011

Wonderful, Magical Christmas

Dear friends, did you all have a wonderful holiday weekend?  I most certainly did!  
My Christmas day was spent playing Santa, surprising my mom with an IPhone (she's been wanting one forever), watching A Christmas Story, baking pies and making rice krispie treats, and reading one of my gifts from my mom, Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children.  I started reading it last night, and made my way to page 66 before I put it down to go to bed.  It's creepy and perfect.
On Saturday night, we all hopped in the car to go look at Christmas lights.  It's been a tradition in my family since I was little to drive around and see all of the lights that people have decorated their homes with.  (I look forward to this every year because I just love Christmas lights!)  This year, however, hardly anyone had lights up! My mom and I were quite disappointed.  Maybe it was just in my tiny part of the world, but it simply didn't seem as festive here in that regard!  But that's perfectly alright, because I made everything festive in my own way. :]
I'm curious...what's your favorite gift that you received this year?!
I hope you all had a wonderful, magical Christmas.
xo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤