Saturday, December 24, 2011

Holiday Happiness

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!  I truly cannot believe it's Christmas Eve already.  It seems like I blinked and the past few weeks were completely gone.  I had a somewhat long list of gifts to crochet that I luckily finished just yesterday!
Last night, my mom and I stayed up late to wrap gifts, Sean will be returning from his parents' house later today, and it's so very cold outside...the perfect start to my Christmas weekend, I do believe.

Also, throughout today and tomorrow, I'm running a Christmas special in my shoppe!  Each item is 20% off!  (Just enter the discount code MERRYXMAS20 at checkout!)

Happy Christmas Eve, friends!
xo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤