Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Retro Tuesday!

I love vintage kitchenware of all sorts, but especially teacups and coffee mugs.  Used to, when I had a kitchen of my own to store them in, my basket at the thrift store would have three or four every time.  I don't search for them as much anymore, but occasionally one will catch my eye and make its way into my basket.
I just love the patterns on them.  Dishware simply doesn't look like it used to, much to my dismay.  Plus, using my pretty vintage cups makes my day feel so much more special. <3

Do you collect vintage cups?
xo, A.

P.S. I fixed my social icon links!  I didn't realize they weren't working, hah!  Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤