Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Retro Tuesday!

Vintage Pyrex...
Vintage Pyrex...
This week I'm sharing with you the beginnings of my vintage Pyrex collection.  Boy oh boy, do I love vintage Pyrex.  The colors and patterns are so pretty!  The first two I found at the same time in one of my favorite thrift stores in Oklahoma City.  They were a little pricey for what I would pay at a thrift store, but I had to have them!  Especially the yellow and brown one.
I found the blue snowflake dish at an antique store for $5(!), and the pink one was a Christmas gift from Sean's mom.  I had been hunting a piece of pink Pyrex forever, but I could never find one that wasn't ridiculously expensive.  (Story of my life, right?)  So for Christmas last year, she hunted one down and snatched it up for me.  I just adore it.  The color and print is perfect.
I have one more little mini yellow Pyrex dish that I didn't photograph.  Other than that, this is all I currently have.  However, every time I go thrifting, I look to expand my collection. :)

Do you collect vintage Pyrex?

Sorry I didn't post today's challenge photo.  I forgot to take the photo today, haha!  But tomorrow I will have two pretty pictures for you. :)
Until then,
xo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤