Sunday, August 28, 2011

7 Things Sunday

Hello, dear friends.  I apologize for my lack of posting this week.  It's been a very rough week, and I simply needed to take a step back.  It's a brand new week, though, and full of promise!
To start my week off right, here are a few things I'm loving...
More and more and more
1.  All of this pretty crocheted goodness.  I've been working super hard on a few crocheted baby gifts for a friend of mine, so I've got crochet on the brain.  From S. Jane.

2.  I have two things from Danielle's blog this week that I'm loving.  First, she posted this super cute DIY for making cross-stitch wall art out of yarn and a peg board.  PERFECT!

3. And second, she shared this little sneak peek of her revamped living room on the same post.  Oh my goodness...can't I move in? :]

4.  I'm loving this post on different uses for vintage sewing patterns!

5.  Elsie has been sharing previews of her new Autumn dress line debuting on September 1st.  All of her dresses are so pretty, but so far this one is my favorite.  I just LOVE this styling.

Crewel World

7. Sigh. I need a yellow suitcase in my life. From LaBella B.

Here's to a good week, folks.
Have a nice night!
xo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤