Sunday, June 12, 2011

A-Z


I saw this survey on both Elycia's and Alli's blog, and I just had to do it.  It reminds me of being in high school and filling out those silly MySpace surveys, haha!

A. Age: 21 years old!
B. Bed size: Full.  It's small, but that's okay.  More snuggles.
C. Chore that you hate: I absolutely hate doing the dishes.  There are times it makes me want to throw up.  Ugh.
D. Dogs: I don't have any dogs.  I have a kitty. :)
E. Essential start to your day: Cereal and orange juice. :)
F. Favourite color: Bright, cheery yellow!
G. Gold or Silver: Silver.
H. Height: 5'5" or so.
I. Instruments you play: I used to play the piano, but I haven't for years.
J. Job title: Hah. Don't even get me started...
K. Kids: Someday!
L. Live: East of Dallas, TX.  Hopefully, someday, Seattle. <3
M. Mother's name: Terri.
N. Nicknames: I suppose Allie is technically a nickname.  My real name is Allison.  I'm also called Big Al by my younger brother, and Dearlie by Sean.
O. Overnight hospital stays: None!
P. Pet peeve: Texas drivers. More. Than. Anything.
Q. Quote from a movie: "It's called a laaaance, heeellllooooo!" -A Knight's Tale.  I love that movie, and that was the first thing to pop into my head, haha!
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: One younger brother.
T. Time you wake up: Right now it's waayyyy later than I would like. :/
U. Underwear: Do I wear underwear?  Yes.
V. Vegetable you hate: Onions. Ick.
W. What makes you run late: Any and every last little thing.
X. X-Rays you've had: I just had my back x-rayed last week.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Mac n' cheese!
Z. Zoo animal: Pretty much all of them.  I love going to the zoo!


Haha, well that was fun.  It's been years since I've done anything like that!  If you fill out this little survey, share your link with me!
xo, Allie.

6 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

It's true, these are so fun to read, and they totally remind me of myspace, ha! I make a pretty mean mac & cheese too. I often turn my nose up at restaurant mac & cheese!

The Tiny Team said...

DISHES ARE THE WOOOOOOOORST! Oh, they just put me over the egde. But, luckily if I cook, hubby does deeshes, so now I cook alot, haha!

cute blog,
xo, Amy

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

Haha! I hate dishes as well. That was my answer when I did this survey a while back.
I didn't know you were a TX blogger! Me too. Awesome!
Love A Knight's Tale! That whole movie is quotable!

Allie said...

Claire Kiefer: I do too! I always think I can make a better mac n' cheese at home! ;)

The Tiny Team: Ughhhh, me too. I should work out a deal like that with my boyfriend...then I'd never have to do them again, and all would be right in the world! :)

Amylou: Yes, ma'am, I am! Just east of Dallas! :) Eep, another A Knight's Tale fan!!! <3

Anonymous said...

love reading these kinda posts, it's amazing how much you can get to know people!

such a cute blog.

x

http://ramzandtheflock.blogspot.com/

flor said...

what a smart thing- random, fun facts. i might just do this sometime... just for fun. thanks for sharing! you have a very special blog.




♥flor
comment or follow at: florecity.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤