Thursday, October 7, 2010

Featured Etsy Shoppe: Dig For Victory

I stumbled upon Dig For Victory's Etsy Shoppe over a month ago and immediately fell in love.  The creator and designer behind these beautiful dresses, Eleanor Callaghan, taught herself how to cut patterns  and uses her very own childhood dress-up box as her inspiration.
She also gives new life to old fabrics through each dress by using gorgeous vintage fabric!  Do check her Etsy out, say hi, fall in love with a new pretty dress...and have a wonderful night!

XOXO, Allie.

5 comments:

Amber Schmidt said...

Oh my... I think I'm in love.
Which really sucks because I'm debit-cardless at the moment. Woe is me!

Hope all is well, dear. :)

Eva said...

Beautiful, so 1950's-esque

http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

Holly Knitlightly said...

Oh these dresses are GORGEOUS! I love them, definitely checking out the Etsy shop!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend Allie!

(PS. I just stole a blog button. :))

Anonymous said...

I love dig for victory, such pretty dresses :)

Marthaamay O_o said...

My boyfriend bought me one for Christmas, (the Moravian one) and it's so wonderful, totally well made and the fabric is such good quality. I recommend Dig For Victory!

I thought I'd say hi Allie, I'm a new follower :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤