Sunday, August 29, 2010

7 Things Sunday!

Time for another 7 Things Sunday!

1.  Elsie's gorgeous outfit!  I love the color of her dress.
From A Beautiful Mess.

2.  This baseball card book by erinzam is too cute.

3.  Pretty wallpapers from Ruche.

4.  These wedding reception chairs are p.e.r.f.e.c.t.
From Design*Sponge.

5.  Super adorable little notebooks from Yozo Craft.

6.  Vintage radios - so so pretty.
Source unknown.

7.  The cute little Fiat 500.  It's coming to America in October, and Sean has me obsessed with it.  C:
Found on Google.

There you go!  Happy Sunday, everyone!
xoxo, Allie.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I am completely in love with the Fiat 500. I'm hoping that in two or three years they're going to be available second hand (I'm in the UK, where they've been around for over a year) so I can grab one!

P.S. I'm a new follower, so hi! =]

Amber Schmidt said...

I absolutely adore vintage radios. <3

And your list is the cutest. Just when I think I couldn't love your blog anymore..

Unknown said...

I loooove those wedding chairs. :)

Signe said...

Love the wedding reception chairs! So much fun :)

Allie said...

Emma: Yay! Welcome, welcome! And it's the cutest little car, isn't it?! I'm hoping that I can get one myself...a yellow one! :)

Amber Rose: Aw, you're always such a dear!

Erin and Signe: They're sooo pretty! <333

Holly Knitlightly said...

Great list, love the notebook!

Summer Athena said...

ohhhh, those notebooks are perfect.

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤