Sunday, August 22, 2010

7 Things Sunday!


1.  These cutecutecute fawn earrings from figs and ginger.

2.  Super adorable wooden apple buttons from Yozo Craft!

3.  Dainty June's Fall 2010 collection.  I'm so excited for autumn!

4.  The sweetest cards from Ecojot!


5. This little video was posted on All This Happiness yesterday, and it's sooo cute it's rediculous.  C:

6.  The Doctor.  ^_^  We've also decided to name him Dr.  Walter Lugosi Frankenstein, because, not only does his fur make him look like a mad scientist, it also makes him look like a cute little old guy.  C:

Aaand...
7. Kaylah's delightful polka-dotted nails, which she has a tutorial for on her blog!  I can't wait to try it out.  (Photo by Kaylah!)

That's all for now!
I shall return with my daily photo...which may or may not be a sneak peek into our lovely little home. <3
Until then -
xoxo, Allie.

3 comments:

Amber Schmidt said...

How sweet! :)

Holly Knitlightly said...

Those earrings are SO cute! I love the video of Marcel, haha. My mom showed it to me last week. :)

Miki said...

Awe, I love Dr Walter! He and Dimitri should become friends, hehe.

You have a cute blog.

Cheers!

Miki.

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤