Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Today has been a busy, busy day!  And unfortunately, today's post will be a short one!  I'm going to have to post my featured artist on a later day.  I need to sleep!
Anyways, here's today's photo:
Remember that vintage suitcase I found?  There 'tis, all cleaned up and full of my clothes.  C:  I'm headed down to Texas tomorrow to start setting up the apartment! I'm thrilled, and I can't wait to show Sean what I've done with the place.

Sorry for another super-short, boring post!  I've been running around like crazy all day, trying to get things done.  There just aren't enough hours in the day sometimes.
But I'll post again as soon as I can!

Have a splendid Wednesday!

5 comments:

Cherry Red Studio said...

i love your blog and i gave you an award! here it is on my blog http://cherryredstudio1.blogspot.com/2010/06/today-i-got-my-first-blog-award-i-am-so.html

Bee. said...

good luck with the apartment (:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with setting up the apartment!

Also....I've given you an award. Check it out on my blog :)

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Good luck with the apartment!

Allie said...

Thank you all so much! C:

xoxo, Allie. <3

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤