Sunday, May 30, 2010

7 Things Sunday!

Hello, hello!  I'm back for my 7 lovely things. :)

1.  Picnic baskets.  I found the loveliest vintage picnic basket not too long ago!  I'm excited for Sean and I to take it on a lovely Saturday picnic. :)
(found via We❤It.)


2. Gnomes!  I think Sean and I should be gnomes for Halloween, in fact.
(found via We❤It.)


3.  Vintage thermoses!
(found via We❤It.)


4.  Poppies!  They're my most favourite flower. ❤
(found via We❤It.)


5.  This vintage engagement photo shoot!  I only hope my engagement/wedding photos are as adorable. ❤
(found via Ruffled.)


6.  This quote is so beautiful.  I love having someone to be silly with every day.
(found via We❤It.)


7.  Cute jars full of buttons!

And that's all for today.  Sorry for the rather quick post! But it's time to watch 'Top Gun' with the boyfriend. C:
Have a lovely night! ❤

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE buttons! They are my addiction!

Allie said...

Me too! I sew or glue them to everything. :)

Unknown said...

Ah, such cute things!
I think my favorite is a tie between the gnome and the vintage luggage. Mhmm. :)

Stephanie said...

those thermos are so cute! :D

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤